Saturday, December 27, 2008

..The good 'ol dayz --> Part # 1

Rahul, Compass and his Ass !

June 1998 ;

After a great vacation it was time to go back to school. Luckily I, Rahul & Benedict got the same division, Std IX-A. It felt great to be together in the same classroom. We knew each other very well and were real pals. From helping each others during rough weather to pulling each others legs in a manner that even enemies would think twice, we did not leave any stone unturned.

I still remember that day, it was Science period going on. Miss Noor Ahmed was teaching us a chapter on chemical reactions. Rahul and Benedict used to sit on the 6th bench of the last row, and my place was just behind them. I and Benedict had planned something really awful for Rahul that day. The lecture got over, and it was the English period after that. Sister Philomina entered the classroom. We all stood up, and just at that moment, Benedict took out the compass from the geometry kit and nodded at me, I took the compass and putting my hand through the gap below my desk placed it,rather held it erect with the tip shining and smiling at Rahul's ass. "Good Morning Sisterrrrrrrrr"went the whole class. "Sit down" said Sister. Rahul had never ever imagined what he (or rather his ass) was going to bear for the remaining part of the day. He forcefully started to rest his ass on the bench, AHHHHHHHHHHHH and the compass did the rest !

He jumped in the air like a rocket, while Benedict pulled him down again while covering his 10000KW laughter, I had to hide beneath my desk hiding even more wattage of laughter than Benedict. Rahul quietly put his head down, with one hand at the place of destruction and constantly pounding Benedict with the other.

The moment that followed during recess was an emotional one with Rahul showing the otherwise sentimental side of him with all sorts of friendship dialogues.

He could have easily created a scene in the classroom that time putting me and Benedict to serious punishment. But he didn't do that.

The next day it was the same bench, same lecture and the same friends.

Those were one the most beautiful days of our lyfz, and both of those two guys are indeed my best and truest friends.

I miss you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi guys i m Srinivas one f close friend of tushar,rahul & benedict,,
Really we use to do these kind of ass paining stuff oftenly,,,
I salute to my school life and thank to tushar for still remembering those innocent acts......

Tushar Sathe said...

@ srinivas:
saale u calling it an innocent act.. kya vaat laga tha rahul ka... he cried man.. he he he.. but it was great fun yaaa.. kaha gaye woh din. . . .

Arshat Chaudhary said...

hehehe.. this compass thing was universal, wasnt it!
I just did it once, but then the one who i did it to was tough and it made him cry.. i sweared not to do it again to anyone..

Unknown said...

dude I was actually rolling on the floor and laughing when i recall this incident........
my full sympathy to Rahul,
nobody can be in a better position than Benedict who witnessed it from as close as u can get

well i was not in your division that year but this news spread like wild fire in both the divisions.

Incident narrated in the best possible way one can!!!!!
Carry on dude

But I guess u were also punished for that?